RoboWar is a game played by programs which control simulated battle robots.
David Harris released RoboWar as shareware for the Apple Macintosh in 1990. RoboWar was later released as freeware and ported to Windows.
- RoboWar on corewar.co.uk
- RoboWar 5 on SourceForge
- RoboWar tutorial
- History of RoboWar Tournaments on Stilt Man's (Eric Foley) page in archive.org
- Theory of Robot Design on Stilt Man's page in archive.org
- RW Hindquarters Central on archive.org
- RoboWar group on Yahoo
- Auston Barton's page on archive.org (alternative address)
- Matt Burkholder's page
- Lucas Dixon's page on archive.org